1. Good falls are made in the summer.
2. The first 3 weeks of the school year are the most important in your ministry as students are more reachable and vulnerable to negative influences than at any other point.
3. The ministry you lead will reflect your personal strengths and weaknesses.
4. To reach a campus group, reach someone in that group.
5. A specialized Freshmen Ministry is the single best way to reach and connect more students to your ministry.
6. To create greater student involvement, build up student ownership of the ministry.
7. To strengthen your ministry and multiply your personal ministry, invest more time in building up your student leaders.