Saturday, August 22, 2015

Permission to Print My Materials

I was asked yesterday about the possibility of someone printing my materials to hand out to Freshmen and/or parents. I am glad for you to use "10 Things the Parents of a College Freshman Need to Know" or "How to Make it in College: 5 Tips for College Freshmen". Those were the ones I was asked about.

However, I am glad for you to use ANY of the material on my blog. I would appreciate it, if you would credit the source in some way or other. That might be a little for vanity, but mostly that it will hopefully connect more people to all of our college ministry materials.

But, whatever you do, I am not going to sue you. If they will help your ministry, help a student or the family of a student, that is why they were written.

If you want to go high dollar for materials, you can check out my Kindle books on Amazon. The newest is "The 10 Commandments of College Ministry". The others are "The Big 50" and "Doing College Ministry Better". They range from 99 cents to $1.99. I told you they were high dollar!

www.amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment