1. Develop a Healthy, loving Community - People are drawn to it and can be helped in their healing and growth by just being part of a healthy loving community based on Biblical truth.
2. Enlarge Students' World View - Help them see a wider world than where they grew up and where they go to school. Help them see faith is more than God helping them be happy!
3. Train and Develop Leaders - If you want to help the church of tomorrow, reach the world today, touch your campus and even grow and maintain your own ministry, developing leaders is a must...not a nice option.
4. Ride the Horse that brought you. - Use the gifts God has given you in the unique situation where you are. You can't just copy someone else's ministry because they are not identical to you and their situation is not identical to yours.
5. Develop a wide network of Partners. - People who love you, encourage you, share your vision, provide financial support. Never ever think you can go it alone. Or, you will go it alone away from the ministry!
6. Work the Seasons of Your Ministry. - Different things need to be done at different times. You can't do everything all the time...give priority to what is in season and then give the next season's priorities the time they deserve.