1. A Collegiate Ministry usually reflects the strengths and weaknesses of its leader.
2. To reach a particular group, reach someone in that group.
3. The large attracts; the small keeps.
4. What you do the first three weeks of the fall semester defines your ministry for the whole school year.
5. A meeting space will only fill to 80% on a regular basis. Too much empty space is discouraging.
6. Who you reach determines who you can and cannot reach.
7. It takes three years to establish a ministry or for an established one to become your own.
8. If multiple staff members work with all the same students, someone is not necessary.
9. Good falls are made in the summer.
10. Relationships are the currency of your ministry.