Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back to Arkansas State!

Effective September 1 I will become the Acting Baptist Collegiate Minister at Arkansas State University. Chad Logan, who has had a very successful ministry at ASU, has resigned as of August 31 to go to a church in Georgia. I am excited to work with the super student Leadership Team and BCM staffers.

For those who have asked, I am serving to give David James, State BCM Director and the Arkansas Baptist Convention, time to determine whether they will go with a full time interim or wait to bring in the new person. There is no pre-determined person for this position. if you have questions or interest, it is best for you to communicate with David. I will have no part in the selection process and will focus my time and energy toward ASU students.

I am pleased to again practice the "High Calling" on a local campus for this time!

1 comment: